Getting Started Resource Center
We are so excited to work with you on your site! We want every step of the process to go as smoothly as possible so below we have some resources to get this show on the road.
As always, if you need help, just email us and we will get right back to you
Watch the video below to get started!
Please Send / Work On
- SAMPLE WEBSITES and what you like about them
- Your LOGO and any other design files
- HOSTING Log in Information (If you don’t have hosting yet Click here!)
- Current Website Log in Information if applicable
- COLORS if you have any you would prefer (We are happy to help with color selection if not)
- IMAGES via Dropbox or image ideas if you don’t have your images yet (Need Images? Click Here!)
- CONTENT first for the homepage and then for interior pages. No rush, we can do a lot without content so please take your time and make sure your content is free of errors and ready for the site.
Please Don’t Send
- Multiple emails with little bits of content at a time. Please try to organize your information and send it all at once as much as possible.
- Incomplete, unedited, or incorrect content
We are happy to revise your content within reason but we do request that you carefuly review content before sending it over. Trust me, it will save us all time!
- Images via Email
Unless it’s just a few, we request that you upload your images to dropbox and send them all at once
In order to secure the domain and get hosting, we recommend SiteGround. They offer excellent WordPress support and security features for your site. To sign up, just click here to go right to the sign-up page. We recommend their basic package and that you purchase three years up front. You also get a free domain name for the lifetime of the account and free email addresses if you want them. Once you set up the account please email us the log in details.
NEED IMAGES? TRY THESE SITES!
The backbone of a great site is great images. We recommend the sites below to find awesome, completely free to use photos. Some websites are harder to find free images for, in that case, we recommend checking out shutterstock.com.
Learn How to Use these sites in the Dropbox Video >
Dropbox is a great way to share and organize your files. If you don’t already have a dropbox the video above will teach you how to set one up, upload files from pixabay or unsplash, and send them to us! You can get started by clicking the link below.
Tutorials are available in our video library
You’ve sent us all the basics from above, now the magic happens! Below you will find the steps we will follow in the website design process.